About the Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
The Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is for organizations that want to offer hosted software and services to end customers, such as Web hosting, hosted applications, messaging, collaboration, and platform infrastructure. Hyperactive IT have the ability to deliver a customized service with a flexible cost structure, no startup cost, nor up front term of commitment.
You can access a wide selection of Microsoft products through the SPLA. Some of the top SPLA-selling licenced products, ranging from IT solutions to office productivity, are listed below:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Hosting Server
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Dynamic ERP products.
- Microsoft Dynamic Business Software
- Microsoft Office
- Flexible Tailored IT services through a dedicated or shared hosting environment.
- Pay only for licenses based on what you make available to provide software services for each month. There are no start-up costs or long-term commitments.
- Get the most current and capable Microsoft platform. Conveniently download your products at no charge through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) instead of ordering physical media.
We can set up your account, install all required services and get you going. We can manage and monitor all services so you can run your business with peace of mind.